“Out of clutter find SIMPLICITY, out of discord find HARMONY, in the middle of difficulty lies OPPORTUNITY!”
– Albert Einstein
Our Mission is To Teach the World
to Relate to its Human Diversity!
The Institute for Human Relations, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit tax deductible organization consisting of a consortium of experienced consultants dedicated to the research and application of the most effective human relations skills available to help individuals, organizations, and communities address critical issues in areas such as diversity, education and sports.
How to Survive and Grow in Independence Schools
NAIS People of Color Conference (PoCC) November 29th to December 3rd, 2021On-Demand Video: First-Generation DEI Practitioners - How to Survive and Grow in Independence Schools. In this presentation, First-Generation DEI Practitioners share lessons learned during...
75th Anniversary of the Encampment for Citizenship!
What an honor to Co- MC the 75th anniversary of the Encampment for Citizenship!
This year, at the Institute for Human Relations Inc., we will “observe” the July 4th weekend by reflecting on three documents, and we invite you to do the same.
- Professional Development for Culturally Responsive Teaching and Social / Emotional Learning
- Student Diversity Leadership Conferences for Middle School, High School and Colleges
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEi) Organizational and Community Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEi) Leadership Seminars
- Alumni of Color Engagement Training
- Diversity Hiring Fair Consulting
Culturally Responsive Coaching Workshops, The Winners Edge!
At the IHR we apply social science to help address contemporary issues and problems. The Institute is engaged in action research and evaluation, organizational generativity, and professional development and coaching. Our programs and services are personalized to meet the unique needs and requirements of our clients.